Energise and strengthen your business writing.
Sloppy, floppy business writing damages your business reputation and relationships with new and existing clients. It can also disrupt team cohesion, productivity and performance.
And high performing teams need training, commitment and practice. Trim & Tone Your Writing in 7 Easy Steps is a good start to improve communication with clients, other stakeholders and each other.
It’s now available online, with 24/7 on-demand access! Click or tap to preview the first session.
- 2 hours of on-demand, modular, self-paced video lessons
- Worksheet and reference list
- Mobile and tablet friendly
Learn how to…
- Invigorate your writing.
- Balance tone with intention.
- Build strength and stamina into your syntax.
- Coordinate commas, colons and other punctuation to clarify meaning.
- ‘Pace’ your prose.
- Flex the flow for faster reading.
- Why fitter writing is so favourable.
- Ways to prime yourself for powerful writing.
- The importance and impact of tone.
- The difference that ‘doing words’ make.
Energise with exercises to…
- Warm up
- Tone up
- De-noun & verbify
And after this course, you’ll know how to write emails, board reports, proposals and other business documents clearly, concisely and confidently.
This in-demand ability will help you save time on writing tasks and get the responses you seek. Enjoying more positive relationships with your readers and colleagues means greater job satisfaction and better promotion prospects.
The course is bursting with tips and tricks that save time and effort while building trust, because that’s essential when your own career and your team’s performance depend on timely written communication.
You’ll learn how to spot and fix clunky writing, and why the placement and punctuation of words really matter. Plus, you’ll discover some cool tech tools that can help you and so much more.