“Communication coaching in my line of work should be something every company invests in their sales people. In all interactions we have with people, we are communicating. To enhance message, persuade and avoid misunderstanding will be not only great for customers because they gain knowledge and skills effectively but also because it helps with business.”
Signs You Might Need Executive Coaching
Do you feel as though your career is getting a little stagnant? Do you feel like you’re not really achieving the goals you set out for yourself, but you’re unsure why? You might be the perfect candidate for Presence Communications’ one-to-one executive coaching. Presence Communications’ lead facilitator Leanne Wyvill is an expert in empowering people to enhance their professional communication skills, and her personalised individual communication coaching program has helped clients across a range of industries become better communicators. Here are a few signs that you might want to invest in executive coaching.
Telltale Signs That Executive Coaching Is Right For You
If you read the following descriptions and think to yourself, ‘wow, that sounds a lot like me’, Presence Communications’ one-to-one executive coaching is perfect for you.
- You struggle to express yourself clearly. If you find yourself regularly at a loss for words or scrambling to articulate your thoughts on paper, in presentations or in person, you might need a communication coach.
- You lack confidence when speaking. Whether you’re speaking with one person or to a group of people, asserting yourself with confidence and authority is an essential leadership skill.
- You find it difficult to understand body language and social cues. 93% of communication is nonverbal, which means you need to understand body language, tone and social cues to be a successful communicator.
How Can Executive Coaching Improve Your Professional Life?
If you’ve been looking for a way to take your career to the next level, professional communication coaching might just be it. With executive coaching, you’ll learn how to:
- Be persuasive. I’ll teach you how to develop clear arguments and use compelling verbal and non-verbal language to get your point across.
- Handle workplace conflict. Unfortunately, workplace conflict is unavoidable, but I can teach you the skills to recognise, navigate, resolve, and mitigate it.
- Develop leadership skills. A large part of being an effective leader is the ability to communicate with confidence and authority. You need to be able to listen to your team, respond to their needs and concerns, and advocate for their best ideas.
- Present with confidence. Whether you have to pitch in front of clients or you’re holding a morning meeting, I’ll teach you how to structure your thoughts and present with confidence. How many times do you say ‘um’ or ‘ah’ in a conversation? Or perhaps you’re one of those people who say ‘like’ as their filler word. I’ll help you figure out your nervous communication signals and how to reduce them.
- Deliver good feedback. My one-to-one professional communication program will teach you how to provide constructive, actionable feedback to your team and colleagues.
- Communicate more concisely. Are you always being asked to write less waffle or get to the point promptly? Do your colleagues complain about being confused about what you mean? I’ll share tips for de-cluttering your writing and simplifying your speaking.
- Improve your collaboration skills. If teamwork isn’t your strong suit, Presence Communications can help you better communicate in group settings to work in teams more effectively.
- Cultivate active listening skills. When you begin practising active listening, you’ll see your workplace relationships transform.
- Learn how to have difficult conversations. At some stage everyone has to have tough conversations at work. However, you can make these moments less stressful by learning how to communicate effectively in difficult situations.
Contact Presence Communications for more information on Executive Coaching
Since 2013, I’ve been empowering clients to develop and refine their professional presence, both in person and on paper. I established Presence Communications, a training and services consultancy, to help individuals and organisations communicate effectively and gain recognition for their efforts, achievements, and innovations. I’ve worked with hundreds of clients from public, private, and profit-for-purpose sectors, and gaining a reputation for professionalism, dedication, and credible results. If you’d like to learn more about executive communication coaching, contact Presence Communications today.